Glamego Box November – 2018 Unboxing and Review
Hey, guys welcome back to glittersallthat.com, first of all, wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali hope you enjoyed a lot and had the best Diwali. So here I am back to work after a long time with the unboxing and review of the Glamego box for the month of November. So let’s get started.
Before starting let me give you a brief introduction regarding a Glamego Box.
Glamego is India’s No. 1 beauty subscription box. Their experts assemble a unique set of hand-picked products every month. If you subscribe for this, then you will receive a monthly delivery, of GlamEgo box. The box contains a set of full-sized and deluxe size beauty products. All of it is just for Rs. 299 per month if you opt for a 12 months subscription plan and Rs. 399 per month if you go for a single month box.
Now let’s see what products I have received in this month’s Glamego box. The theme for this month’s box is “Exclusive Products For Glamego Subscribers”. The box came in a cardboard packaging with glamego printed all over it. Inside the cardboard box is the main box. This month box is totally dedicated to Diwali Festival theme. It has an image of women face wearing Indian traditional accessories. Well, I must tell you guys this month box is one of the best boxes in terms of graphics. The box has a magnetic opening which makes it useful for storing makeup or your accessories in it.
As soon as I opened the box there were 2 cards inside the box one has a theme on one side and List of all the products and their prices on the other while the other card has a beautiful Diwali greeting on the one side and #5 Glamego Facts on the other side. So first let me tell you 5 facts about glamego and do read till the end to know #5 Facts about me as well.
1.) 100% Original & Genuine products
2.) Products sourced directly from Premium & Luxury Brands only
3.) Includes products which can be used Everyday
4.) Lakhs of Happy & Satisfied customers all over India
5.) Get more than 4 times what you pay!
Now let’s see all the products one by one. So, the first product is –
- Bella Voste Ulti-Matte – Liquid Lipstick -The cost for this Lipstick is Rs 599/- for 3.7 ml. The shade which I have selected is 06 Wild Child. The reason for selecting the shade 06 Wild Child is, I am very fond of red lipstick and this is a very beautiful matte finish shade which is going to rock in the coming winter.
2. Healthvit Activated Charcoal Tooth Powder – The cost for this powder is Rs 300/- for 20gm. This is a natural teeth whitening powder which helps to regain lost brightness of the teeth. I have never used it before and it is totally new product to me if anyone has tried do let me know.
3. BioBloom Water Lily Body Mist – The price of this body mist is Rs 450/- for 50 ml. BioBloom has some really amazing Body Mists as in one of the previous box also I have received the one in other variant and the fragrance was amazing. The fragrance of this body mist is also very soothing and alluring I just loved the fragrance though it lasts only for 2-3 hours.
4. SESA Hair Spa Kit – The cost of this hair spa kit is Rs 99/- and it contains 1 Pouch of Shampoo,2 Pouches of Hair Masque and 1 Pouch of Hair Serum in it. Well, I don’t think I will be able to use it as it will be not sufficient for my extra long hairs so will give it to my mom and let you know how it worked for her.
5. Palmers Body Lotion Sample – This is an 11 ml sample size lotion. It is a cocoa butter formula and it smells so nice just loved the fragrance of it. I haven’t used it yet will be giving a detailed review once I use it.
So, this was all about November Month’s Glamego Box. I just loved the box and all the products inside the box are superb. The total cost of all the product together is worth Rs 1448/- and you will receive all these products just for Rs 299/- if you opt for 12 months subscription plan and if you are planning to buy only this month’s box you have to pay Rs 399 /- only.
Rating – I would rate it 3/5.
Now comes 5 facts about me which no one knows –
- I am a big foodie
- I am very good at remembering names
- I am very much fond of bags
- I am brand conscious
- I am very much talkative
So these are 5 facts about me.
Hope you guys enjoyed the post and looking forward to taking a subscription plan. Subscribe the blog via email for the updates on the latest post and follow me on my social media channels for all the latest updates.
See You soon
Glitters All That with Love……