Tandoori Missi Roti – Recipe
Hello guys and welcome back to glittersallthat.com, today I am here to share a very simple and easy recipe which most of you will love to try.
But before starting the recipe I want to Thank You all for giving such a super response to the Malai paneer recipe. I am loving to try out the new recipe and share it with you guys.
Now If you are Punjabi like me you know very well how to make these missi rotis but many times my non-Punjabi friends have asked me how to make it so I thought of sharing it here for you all.
So let’s jump to the ingredients and all the instructions for cooking it.
Preparation Time -20 – 25 min
Cooking Time – 5-10 min
Serves – 4 Servings
Ingredients for Missi Roti –
- Gram Flour/Besan – 1 Bowl
- Wheat Flour/Gehu ka Atta – 2 Bowl
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 (Small Finely Chopped)
- Green Chilli / Hari Mirch – 2 (Finely Chopped)
- Coriander Seeds / Sukha Dhaniya – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander leaves / Hara Dhaniya (Finely Chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder / Lal Mirch Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Carom Seeds/Ajwain – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt / Namak- As per the taste
- Ghee – To Grease
Direction to cook / Method –
- Mix together gram flour, wheat flour, onion, green chili, coriander leaves, coriander seeds, red chili powder, turmeric, carom seed and salt.
- Put oil in it and mix it nicely.
- Now add little – little water to knead it into a soft dough. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now preheat the oven and start making small discs or in the shape of chappati.
- Place it in the oven and recheck it until it gets brown spots on it.
- Transfer the Rotis on the plate and grease it with ghee.
- Serve hot with lassi, curd, pickle or butter.
Recipe Notes –
- You can also make this in paratha style if you don’t have an oven.
- Serve either with lassi or butter not both of them together.
I hope you like the recipe do cook it and share your feedback.
I will soon be back with something new. ♥♥♥