In my February Fab Bag – 2018
Hello friends , how are you all, hope enjoying the Valentine Week. It took quite long this time to post a new update on the blog as there were some technical glitches due to which I was not able to publish a new post. So finally coming to today’s post ,its about February fab bag. Let me first give a brief introduction about fab bag and then I will tell you what all I received in this month fab bag and what are my thoughts regarding all the products.
Fab bag is a monthly beauty bag for women.This bag is generally for the women’s who are beauty enthusiastic and are looking for great products. A beautiful and delightful bag comes every month with 3 to 4 amazing products in it and it’s really worth having it.There are various subscription plans like Rs 599/- for 1 month,Rs 1599/- for 3 months,Rs 2899/- for 6 months and Rs 4999/- for 12 months.
Now coming to February Fab Bag, the theme of this month Fab bag was the XOXO and was totally dedicated to valentine month. As soon as I opened the box there was one product outside the box as this month bag was really heavy and was having many full sized products so they had to keep one product outside the bag. Now coming to bag, there were 2 bags, a White one with pink hearts on it and second one was Black with pink hearts on it. I was wishing to get black one and my wish came true somehow. You won’t believe this month I also wished something else in fab bag which I will let you know further.
Now let’s see what came inside the bag. The first thing which came in my hand were the two cards one with a February fab bag theme and details about all the products and second with their monthly contest details.
So let’s see what all products came in this month bag and I will give you a brief introduction of all the product and I will do detail review of all the products one by one in my later posts. So the first product is :
- Purple Essentionaturals Bath Salt : The cost of this bath salt is Rs 450/- for 100 Gm and this is a full size product. I have never used a bath salt before but have heard a lot about it. I Will use it and let you know further as the fragrance is very nice and it contains Peppermint oil,Almond Oil and Olive oil.
- Tvakh White Tea Rose Deep Pore Cleansing Exfoliating Scrub : The cost of scrub is Rs 172/- for 50 Gm. This is also a full size product and I have used it and will be reviewing it in detail soon. This scrub is for normal to oily skin people and I feel it really works well.
- Purple Essentionaturals Milk and Honey Shower Gel : The cost of this shower gel is Rs 594 /- for 100 ML. This is also a full size product. Milk honey shower gel is a nourishing shower gel with a light,refreshing scent.
- Major Crush By Ayushi Pure Matte Nail Lacquer : The cost of this nail paint is Rs 199 /- for 9.9 ML. This is full sized product and I got sort of confused in first look as it has same packaging as Nykaa nail paint. As this is a new brand so I felt it is quite costly. Well now this was my second wish. I really don’t love blues and greens in nail-paints so I was wishing to get colors from pink or red family and fortunately I got a tomato red shade 105 and I was like did they got to know everything I wished for.
- Acnes Whitening Clarifying Face Wash : There are 2 sachet of this face wash and cost of each sachet is Rs 5/-. These is a whitening face wash and I don’t use any skin whitening product so it’s of no use to me.
- Nelf USA HD Primer -Hydrating Primer – Now this is their star product of the month. Cost of this primer is Rs 850 /- for 30 ML. This is a full size product and there was a choice provided by them between a Nelf USA foundation and a primer so I have chosen the primer as I was not confirmed about the shade of foundation that will go best with my skin tone.
So, my final thought regarding this month fab bag is the bag has all the full size products which was really amazing. All the products are useful on a regular basis and the choice provided this month was sort of difficult due to the shades of foundation but I have rubbed little primer on hand to see how it will go as a base for makeup and it really went well and will be worth using while doing makeup. Will review all the products in detail soon.
Rating : I will rate this month bag 3.8/5, as it was a valentine month so they could have included more of makeup product.
Hope you guys liked the review will be back with some new reviews till then follow me on social media and subscribe via email for all the latest updates.
Glitters All That with love 🌝🌝🌝